Dance World Cup has been watching the COVID-19 outbreaks around the world closely and together with Cinecitta World, we have decided to postpone the 2020 finals.

We have been offered a new date in late August by Cinecitta World and this option will only be pursued should the outbreaks subside and things start to get back to normal.  We will not know more on this until at least 30 April 2020.

There will be parents that will not be satisfied with the decision that DWC has made to postpone the finals, rather than cancel at this time; however, we are thinking of the children first and foremost and we know there are many children all over the world who have worked very hard towards the 2020 Finals. We have received  many requests from parents and teachers  in the last few weeks ,that are still eager for the 2020 Finals to continue later in the year, if at all possible. 

Please note dance schools that have paid entry fees will be emailed in the coming week setting out your future options.

After reviewing the situation on 30th April, we will issue a further statement on our plans for the remainder of the year.